(杭州翻译公司转)
在平时的商务谈判中,会经常碰到一些常用的商务英语,杭州翻译公司举例如下:
1. You did a good job. (你干得非常好。)
That way, if you have a relatively low budget, and you don't get lots of points, it's still possible that you did a good job. 跟读从这个角度来讲,如果你没有充足的资金支持,即便你没有拿到很高的积分,你也有可能干的还不错。
2.I’m very pleased with your work。(我对你的工作非常满意。)
Man: You've been in this department for three months, John, and I'm verypleased with your work. 跟读你已经在这个部门三个月了,约翰,我对你的工作很满意。
3. Nice going! = you did a good job。(干得好!)
4.I respect your work。(我对你的工作表示敬意。)
I am highly respect your professional work and responsibility. 跟读对你们的专业精神和责任感我表示敬佩。
5. You’re very professional。(你非常专业。)
Humor can be very effective in the workplace too, even if you’re not aprofessional speaker. 跟读在工作场合幽默依然非常有效,就算你不是专业演讲师也同样如此。
6. We’re so proud of you。(我们十分为你骄傲。)
We're so proud of you. You're really talented. 跟读我们为你感到很骄傲。你真是个天才。
7. I admire your work. (我欣赏你的工作。)