华鑫国际杭州翻译公司是杭州一家高端专业的语言翻译服务机构,专业提供杭州翻译服务.主要服务包括杭州英语翻译杭州日语翻译杭州德语翻译杭州法语翻译等.
翻译语种英语法语日语德语俄语意大利语西班牙语葡萄牙语韩语越南语印尼语印度语泰语蒙古语丹麦语拉丁语等25个语种
服务范围

翻译技巧

当前位置:首页 > 翻译技巧 >

杭州翻译公司教你这些日常常用口语

时间:2015-09-15 09:49来源:未知 作者:hzhxfy88888
  

 你是不是也遇到过这样的场面——与老外侃大山,说着说着突然就卡壳了,那句简单到就在嘴边的短语,怎么也蹦不出来,只好呵呵傻笑应付过去。以下这个宝典,总结了那些口语中总想不起怎么说的英文,以后聊天再也不会累人又雷人了。


【短语系列】

a totally separate subject

完全题外话

big mouth

大嘴巴

bouncy

活泼

can-do

能人

creep me out

雷死我了

 

cross that off my list

从单子上划掉

dog walker

遛狗的人

get a little preoccupied

事先有事

get in line

排队

gild the lily

画蛇添足

 

goose bumps

鸡皮疙瘩

have an affair

外遇

juice with pulp

带果肉的果汁

low profile

低调

make a huge fool of myself

出了洋相

 

natural charisma

天生丽质

nod along

跟着点头

overreact

反应过度

ready for a refill

我再给你倒一杯吧

right over there

就在那里

 

squeezed juice

鲜榨的果汁

stand firm to

努力坚持

still up

还没睡呀

sure thing

当然

talk you up

说你的好话


【短句系列】

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

小别胜新婚。

Admire your candor.

你还真胆大。

Any urgent thing?

有急事吗?

Are you mocking me?

你嘲笑我?

Are you spying on me?

你监视我?

 

Bottle it!

闭嘴!

Break rules.

反规则。

Can you dig it?

你搞明白了吗?

Cut him some slack.

放他一马。

Does it serve your purpose?

对你有用吗?

 

Don’t flatter me.

过奖了。

Don’t get high hat.

别摆架子。

Don’t get loaded.

别喝醉了。

Don’t make up a story.

不要捏造事实。

Don’t over do it.

别太过分了。

 

Don’t play possum!

别装蒜!

Don’t push me.

别逼我。

Don’t take ill of me.

别生我气。

Don’t you rush me.

别催我!

Easy does it.

慢慢来。

 

Enough is enough!

闹够了!

Follow my nose.

凭直觉做某事。

Go on, I dare you!

有种你就去!

God works.

上帝的安排。

He is the pain on neck.

他真让人讨厌。

 

How big of you!

你真棒!

How did it go?

怎么样?

I can’t feel my hands.

我手麻了。

I feel wild today.

我今天好亢奋!

I might hear a pin drop.

非常寂静(我都能听见针掉下来的声音了)。

 

I saw a lot of stuff.

我大开眼界了。

I thought it was the other way around.

我以为是反过来的。

I was just leering.

我只是用余光看看。

I wonder if you can give me a lift?

能让我搭一程吗?

I’m going to go.

我这就去。

 

I’m kind of beat.

我有点累了。

Is that so?

是这样吗?

It doesn’t count.

那不算。

It’s insensitive of me.

我这么做很伤人。

It’s up in the air.

尚未确定。

 

Let’s bag it.

先把它搁一边。

Lose head.

丧失理智。

Make it up!

不记前嫌!

My ears are ringing so bad.

我耳鸣得厉害。

My hands are full right now.

我现在很忙(我现在腾不开手)。

 

She makes a mess of things.

她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

Talk truly.

有话直说。

Tell me when!

随时奉陪!

That rings a bell.

听起来耳熟。

The line is engaged.

占线。

 

There is nobody by that name working here.

这里没有这个人。

There’s no need to place blame.

没有指责的必要。

This is so meant to be!

这就是天意!

Thousand times no!

绝对办不到!

Watch you mouth.

注意言辞。

 

What if I go for you?

我替你去怎么样?

What is the fuss?

吵什么?

What’s up with the greedy?

怎么这么贪啊?

Who wants?

谁稀罕?

Will anyone miss me if I weren’t here?

我在不在这里有什么区别吗?

 

You are a freak!

你这个变态!

You bet!

一定,当然!

You don’t have to be brag.

拽什么啊?

You got me.

你还真问住我了。

You want a bet?

你想打赌吗?

地址:杭州市下城区环城北路309号305室
电话:0571-85106895  传真:0571-85106895
2009-2010 Copyright © 华鑫国际杭州翻译公司版权所有 All rights reserved. 浙ICP备07008599号
快速导航:杭州翻译 - 杭州翻译公司 - 杭州英语翻译 - 杭州日语翻译 - 杭州德语翻译 - 杭州法语翻译 - 杭州俄语翻译 - 杭州韩语翻译
友情链接:深圳翻译公司 - 专业翻译公司
深圳翻译公司 - 专业翻译公司 - 中国翻译网
业务一部
业务二部:
业务三部